Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa-galore!

This past weekend marked the 4th and 5th visits to/from Santa this year for the Pavlik kids.

Kaitlyn getting in her time with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Barnard Santa Brunch on Saturday. 

I tried to get a picture of all 4 of them and nobody would look - I just love Devin's face in this one. No high chair for him!

Tyson getting his name called

Santa got him a stock truck...just like the ones that drive by the house all day long.

Kaitlyn got some Squinkles (whatever those are). She was very happy and I asked if it was what she wanted. She said "These are awesome! I didn't even know Santa made these!" 


The crew among the new loot.

Happy cowboy!

Devin even got some snuggle time with Anne. 
He must sense the Grandma in her...he just loves on her when she's around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday night was the Sime shop party...I couldn't attend but I just love the photos! Santa even hit on Aunt Logan and gave her some Santa-like advise (I'll omit because it's a family blog.)

Pre-Release Santa...and the backdrop completes the scene :)


The kids have such a good time at this party. They run around and get filthy dirty...it's great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at our sweet boy in front of the Christmas tree...


Now, let's examine the surrounding scene:
1) Bulbs and ornaments on the ground (yellow)
2) Rocking chair backed up to the Christmas tree to reach the more-fun ornaments up high
3) Sword utilized to reach the even-more-fun ornaments way up high (green)
4) Evidence of the trouble-causer (red)
5) Ruffled tree skirt because while watching a move (under the tree), it was used as a blanket
5) Lack of wrapped presents under the tree
Why there aren't presents under the tree...there were 3 at one time and one went missing...behind the couch and was opened. Who could have done all of this???
:
:
:
:
:
:
You guessed it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan all tucked out after a long day...fell asleep while watching old Spiderman episodes on YouTube :)

She was so sweet on Sunday and was the only one that wanted to help me wrap presents. Here's hers to Kaitlyn...she wrote the names all by herself and didn't even need help with the spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ditch update:

We've had a couple setbacks on the ditch construction including a nice snow storm but they've made some good progress..

Here's Logan harassing the help!

And Tyson...experimenting with Upside Down Paint...yes, it's on his socks, pants, hands and the bathroom wall. Oh buddy - we love you but when will we get a break?