Thursday afternoon we loaded up and went to Dry Creek to go camping. 25+ years ago Mom and Dad took us here camping and fishing so it was really fun to have everyone together doing that same thing.
Me and my boys cooling off by the creek
Everyone cooling off by the creek.
Ginny and 2nd Grandma enjoying some peace and quiet...kinda.
Here's Morgan braving the chilly water.
Easton and Devin crawling around the campsite.
Easton heading up the steep trail "I got it Dad"
Ashton floating down the creek
Addy caught herself a few butterflies.
Tyson on his boat (which later turned into a horse).
The crew posing reluctantly.
Devin would much rather drive Grandpas truck then play in the water - he's a happy boy right here!
Oh... scheming and appear to be up to no good.
What?
Devin relaxing in a little-guy chair.
Ashton and Papa Gale roasting a hot dog.
Morgan and 2nd Grandma by the fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Grandpas...
Easton's Power Wheels Saga:
Mom, can you make him get off so I can drive?
Ok, I'll do it myself. Scoot over!
That didn't work...and Easton doesn't care.
Ok Devin, you can ride it...but I get to push you.
No.....
Ok - I'll ride a horse instead.
Mommy, Kaitlyn, and Bethany went for a ride (Auntie E and Ginny went too)
Grandpa on his new horse (from Manhattan) "Cash".
Kaitlyn on Fiddle. Actually Kaitlyn spent the entire week leading up to the 4th at Grandpa and Ginny's, by herself! They went riding everyday, camping, fishing, you name it... I'm supposed to get copies of pictures from Ginny so when I do I'll post them.
Uncle Jay and Addy with Leo
Morgan on Doc
The End




























