Wednesday, October 24, 2012

All About The Little Pumpkins

This scary pumpkin was carved by Kaitlyn and Daddy.

These were pumpkins from our garden that had finally turned orange. 

Tyson and his pick

Eewww...the guts are slimy. Look how girly she is in this picture.

Morgan picked the smallest pumpkin (smart girl) so it didn't take any time at all the clean out. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy and the boys missed the final soccer game of the year because Devin was feeling pretty sick. Daddy had to ref so there were no action photos of the game.

The 2012 Tiger team photo by Daddy :)
(LTR: Rochelle, Miah, Callin, Blaze, Kaitlyn, Greyson, Morgan and Tammy)

Kaitlyn had a great year and her favorite part of soccer this year was "getting to play with the 3rd, 4th & 5th Graders in a scrimmage at practice one day."

Morgan's favorite part was "running around taking the ball", followed by "taking breaks" :)

Tyson stayed home and made good use of his time - building another Monster Truck. They just get taller and taller :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday afternoon the kids and I headed for the park. It was a cool day but we all needed some fresh air. 

Devin - so sweet

Tyson - so busy

The new way to ride the merry-go-round.

Apparently the old way is "boring"

Morgan skipping bars. This girl is serious about her monkey bars. Every recess she's out there with the older girls taking turns trying to get across. Her hands have many callouses and blisters but she perseveres :)

Cheese!

"I know I'm not supposed to go down this one, why do you think I picked it?"

Once we got home Devin pulled his Striped Mankie off the drying rack and made it this far

Well the stair is a pretty good sleeping spot I suppose.

Tyson helping daddy move the Old Truck - he was loving it and wanted to go for a real ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy took a quick work trip to San Francisco Thursday and Friday. They visited a Ductile Iron Pipe Plant and got to go to Thursday Night Football.

Friday they did some sight-seeing. This is the picture he sent of Alcatraz. 
I'll try to get some more pictures off his phone and add.