Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Newsflash

I love these! Kaitlyn's 2nd Grade Class has to recap their weekend on Monday's. I don't get them until Friday but have to chuckle about the 'highlights' of what we did :) I guess you can compare her writing to my blog post for the week.


This is from the first few weeks of school - Kaitlyn defined herself using the letters of her name. It'd kind of a crummy picture so I'll translate:

Kind to my sister.
And ride my bike.
I like Fiddle the horse.
Too hard being the big sister.
Love my mom.
Yogurt is my favorite.
Never play football.

Mommy decided to do one of her own - describing Kaitlyn at age 7 1/2:
Kind-hearted
Academic
Impressionable
Taller than friends
Loveable
Youthful
Naive (in a good way)

And Morgan drew a picture of me and my new cat. I asked if I was standing way behind the cat or if it was really that much bigger than me. After a frumpy look she informed me that we were both the same size. So I guess it's my new giant cat w/ rainbow stripes - and I love it!