Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthday Boy!



We made watermelon for his class cut into shapes of semi trucks, cars and a few dinosaurs. He looks thrilled...star struck I'm sure :)

At home he was singing Happy Birthday to himself. I tried to sneak and get him on video but he would quit right away...so instead you get a cute picture :)

We had hamburger helper, squash and peaches for dinner...all of which he loves.

Now for the goods!

He's like his Mommy...doesn't really want people to sing to him. We had to relight one of the candles and he managed to blow it out himself.

He enjoyed his cupcake and made quite a mess.

After washing all the sticky mess off he got to open some presents.  

He just kept looking at Daddy and laughing...he was so happy!

Look at me!

There's more?

 Um yeah, too big...sorry.



Happy Birthday Little Buddy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news:
We did have another game on Saturday in Bozeman. It was a great day for sunshine! Morgan (aka Slugger) gets some tips from her coach. 

Tyson had himself some fun on the hill with his buddies. They were racing dump trucks and having a great time.

Devin, soaking up his last day of being 1. He and Kaitlyn were buddies. She even got him to bounce on the trampoline, something he refused to do since it's been up this year. 

Helping Mommy plant some seeds.
Each kid got to do a tray and pick what they wanted to plant. 
Tyson did Watermelon & Cantaloupe (not sure how they'll do but we'll give it a go). 
Morgan did a whole tray of Corn. 
Kaitlyn (with the longest attention span) did two trays. She picked Broccoli, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Cabbage and Cucumbers then did a row of Brussel Sprouts for Daddy (but has already refused to eat them). 

 Devin hiding in the clothes racks in an attempt to avoid getting dressed.  

Kaitlyn decided to classify Devin/Tyson's big legos. This took some time, considering she had to wrestle some out of the hands of the boys. As she took the picture she put this guy in front. Apparently he's guarding them so Devin won't knock them down...good luck Little Fella. 

Tyson had gone out side and I found this little gem hanging from the blinds. Apparently he was reenacting the scene from Cars using the girls' headbands. Not sure if Mater is caught up in it too or helping him down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend I had asked everyone to wash up for dinner. I noticed that Tyson was incredibly fast and sitting at the table. I asked if he washed and he said "Yep". He was quickly ratted out by the girls (because he had not) to which he replied "Sure I did, I used the invisible sink."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We saw a firetruck on the way to school one day and he began to tell me about a kid in his class that knew a lot about Firetrucks. I asked him if his dad was a Fireman. "Do Fireman wear tie-shoes? I don't think so."