What a lovely day for Track and Field...cold and windy. They almost had it inside the gym...I think these 3 would have liked that idea.
Kaitlyn won her heat of the 60 yd dash.
Morgan waiting for her turn @ the softball throw.
Completing the winning long jump...:)
Can we go home?
Morgan was the anchor on the relay...she almost caught her.
Kaitlyn in the relay. Shortly after this picture she fell on the ground...I think I see why. She got right up and finished...thank goodness for rubberized bones/ankles. If that would have been me I'd still be in crutches :)
Proudly displaying ribbons earned.
They had a great track & field day!
Mommy and the boys stayed and had lunch then we all headed home to start summer vacation.
Kaitlyn and Ms. Kane on the last Day..
Do you think she grew this year?
(I went back and put Morgan's first day picture on her graduation post too.)











