Friday, March 28, 2014

St. Patrick's Day & March Randoms

Happy St.Patrick's Day! All in Green - except Tyson whom argued that his yellow shirt was "pretty much green".  

Green Milk with their cereal

 * * * * *

We're a full-on rubber band bracket factory at our house. If you need one please make a color request and we'll send you 25 of them :) A couple of the girls friends are making them and going to sell them this summer at the Farmer's Market...I guess it's the new lemonade stand :)
* * * * *

Daddy's latest project...demo of the old shop. More to come...:)

From his perspective however he caught Tyson sneaking an entire quarter of a watermelon and eating it outside the door. I guess he figured if I didn't see and he didn't make a mess on the floor it was OK. He'd eat a whole one if we'd let him and this time of year he's been deprived. 

Devin out helping Daddy secure the wood pile.

 "I bam it" he says :)

 * * * * *

The girls helped sort laundry...on top of Tyson.

Then they all joined in...