Monday, December 8, 2014

Fall Basketball

Tyson and Kaitlyn opted to play YMCA basketball this year.

Kaitlyn was a Nugget

Tyson was with the Knicks

Morgan said no thanks - I'd rather ski so she was the main spectator (and Devin-watcher, which worked out in our favor) :)

Kaitlyn's team was 4th graders from Manhattan and a couple from Belgrade. 

She improved with each game, which was fun to see. 



Of course I never captured a picture but she was an awesome re-bounder. 




Her friends Payden, Weston, and Blaise.

Morgan hanging out in the leftover gym equipment.

Tyson was fun to watch. 
If I can get the videos to upload, they're quite entertaining.

He was Mr. Defense...with fast feet...

...and a watchful eye.

And Mr. Smack-Talk. He can't help himself :)




Here's his buddy Chase after a big win. Oh and Devin too :)



He wanted to practice with Daddy (after practice) in the garage...

Devin was a spectator and got bored so he made himself at home in the truck. Seriously, he did this all himself and don't ask me how he got in there :)