Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kaitlyn's 10th Birthday!

She took brownies to her classroom on Friday the 13th.
Her teacher sent me this picture of her and buddy Miah during the celebration. 

Saturday Kaitlyn woke up to decorations by Tyson.

Birthday hats that were too small to wear so he instead, made a banner. He was apologizing in advance, because Kaitlyn was going to be spending the brunt of her big day here:


at a wrestling tournament :-)

Devin getting comfy. I will say it was the biggest venue we'd been to and we actually had leg room.

Tyson getting ready for match #1

This was the 1st period.

The consult afterward. Poor guy, he'd like a break from this kid :-)

He lost his 2nd match too and was done for the day.

Morgan, my best helper decided to help wrap some birthday presents when we got home. Thankfully!

Papa Gale came over and the neighbors so we had quite a chorus for the big song.

And plenty of people to eat the pink cupcakes.

This kid is into goofy photos of himself...I love it!

Present time! 

She got cards from almost all of her Auntie's (thank you guys) and even a bouquet of flowers from 2nd Grandma! She was feeling pretty special.

Her big present was a new I-Pod for her tunes...her nano broke

It wasn't her favorite present, this was. A mask that came with a princess movie. Yes, I can't make stuff up like that.

Loving on her brother....awe...
Maybe now that she's 10 she'll be nice to him...we'll see.