Fall Soccer has come and gone...again :)
Just the girls played this year (as Tyson was insistent on the Flag Football).
Morgan played on one of three Manhattan 3rd/4th Grade Teams.
Congratulating friends.
And...we had to take a picture of Mommy's first legit french braid. It wasn't perfect but the closest I've ever come. She was prouder of me than I was :) The reason is, I finally have a cooperative subject that will sit still.
For some reason I didn't get many pictures from her last few games but they had a great season.
The weather held out nicely for all but a couple of the games.
End of Year Team Photo.
We took and individual but we have yet to get it back - will post it later I suppose :)
Loved the sunset in the zoomed out one.
Silly Picture.
They took these after the parent/kid game.
The parents won but man, we were winded :)
Devin's disappointed face. A) he has had to go to soccer every Saturday since Labor Day B) it was extremely cold, windy and rainy on this particular day so he sat in Mr. Burban.
Kaitlyn's team had 13 kids!
Coach Rochelle is in high-demand :)
She had a lot of fun this year.
She prided herself on her defense and being able to "boot the ball"
She even got to play for the other team once, whom didn't' have enough players.
Warming up for a 9am game at the end of October...is always a little chilly.
Team photo - in the very bright sunlight.
Silly photo.
Morgan and Devin...being buddies waiting for Kailtyn. Thought it was cute :)
