We have snow on the ground (good snowman building snow). Kaitlyn and her friend Anna doing their best to make our yard look festive.
Tyson and his creation
All by himself and so proud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got the house decorated on Sunday, the 20th. The tree had to wait until the 23rd. I know, terrible but it'll be fresh for Christmas!
Now, down to the real business of putting up the tree.
Suspicious look huh?
And 90% of the bulbs are from the 2' to 4' height.
It's perfectly done. Good job. Devin said no picture.
OK - we drug him into one fuzzy one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandpa is here!
Daddy sitting on Devin's lap to tell him what he wants for Christmas.
Mean looking cat but enjoying the lights on the stairs.
I wouldn't bite that if I were you.
Dinner time after some hard work decorating.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to share some of Tyson's Christmas sketches...



