Friday, August 5, 2016

Fair 2016 (Other non-pig-related stuff)

The Gallatin County Fair became the Big Sky Country State Fair this year...in an effort to attract a larger population. They brought in some bigger names for the concerts this year, which was awesome. Thursday night was Maddie and Tae - one of the girls' favorites!
 
Modest crowd down in the area and the girls decided that they needed to be down there. So...they're in the picture somewhere - I lost track of them.

They put on a pretty good show and it was a nice cool evening.

After the show...with their new t-shirts.
 
Saturday and into the night the girls caught a break and we did carnival rides.
 
 
 


 Nobody would ride the Carousel with Morgan...but she didn't' care.
 
The ever-popular slide
 
These two were great buddies
(because Tyson doesn't care for the big rides yet)
 

  
The girls on the high swings.

I told Tyson I have a picture of him on this same ride for the last 5 years. He still loves it but I'm not sure he'll fit in it next year.

Happy boy...wearing the tracks off these trucks.
 
  
Love Devin's face - he's sooooo happy
 
The boys managed to find the motor vehicle displays with Daddy...

Can we get this?

 
How about this one?