Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life Just Got A Whole Lot Easier

Well, we finally did it - we're owners of a Suburban. The crew-cab was maxed out with the daily commute and Mommy couldn't handle the fighting in the back seat anymore. Yes, I was that mom threating "do you want me to pull over?" Now, the girls are in seperate aisles and couldn't touch eachother if they tried...yeah!

This is for the Delaware group, pretty good huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, this weeks' pictures...I'm offically caught up :)


Life is good for Tyson now too, he's back to feeling like himself and cute as ever! His shirt fittingly says " I may be cute, but I still Bite" which reminds me...I forgot to tell everyone that Tyson's two bottom teeth have come in! He's been drooling and chewing since the first part of August and finally some relief!


Morgan-the-Monster


Tyson playing while Mommy built a fire - he just looked so grown up sitting there.


Tyson and his ABC dog - all ready for bed


Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella going to ball. Green Grandma sent these and the girls are in heaven...they told me that they were going to put on a concert in two days, apparently they still needed to practice. The concert will be their favorite song by Taylor Swift, they call it "High Heels"...I will get it on video if it actually happens, I promise!


"Say Cheese!" Yes that's an entire bowl of cheese - and yes, it did end up all over the floor - but she's still cute...it's a good thing!


Tyson listening to an "interesting" version of his favorite book. You can only imagine what kind of princess story can be made from a picture book - that girl has an imagination for sure!