Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I chaperoned a field trip for Morgan's class (The Beavers) on Tuesday to the Pumpkin Patch. This was the crew posing with the pumpkins they found.


"This thing is heavy!"
They had to stage the pumpkins because we've had several hard freezes and the pumpkins wouldn't survive on their own. The kids knew no different.
Morgan and her buddy Brady on the hay ride. It wasn't the best weather but the kids still had fun.

Here they are on the Tire Swing - this thing was great...no need to share. I think we need one of these!


I also got a couple pictures of Morgan @ school on Monday. They painted their faces - it's an octopus if you couldn't tell :)


Here she is with buddies Natlie and Adyson


"Where's the fire?" Not sure when this is from...sometime when it was OK to wear sandals to school - playing with Madeline.