Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6 Months & 5 Years

I apologize for the lack of posts the past week...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK for the update - Tyson had his 6 month appointment and he weighed in at 23# 6oz and 29 1/4 inches tall. He was in the 99th percentile for height & weight and 98th for head circumference (I'm sure that'll catch up) so all in all he got a clean bill of health...then the adults stepped in. We gave him 4 vaccinations and a flu shot so he ended up with a pretty high fever for two days, somewhat expected. But on days 3, 4 & 5 he was still completely miserable so off to the doctor. He ended up with ear infections in both ears and a sore throat - jeeze Tyson, if you just would have told us we could have taken you in sooner! He's on the mend now...

This is my favorite picture from the week - Tyson and Grandpa JD. My dad and Ginny came down for our Anniversary to watch the kids so we could go out to dinner. We already had Dani lined up to babysit so they went with us, it was nice.

Yep, I said anniversary - 5 years in fact. Here's a rare picture of the two of us headed out to dinner on Saturday. Love him more than the day I married him - not so much in love with the beard but I understand, the hunting thing...boys!

Morgan & Kaitlyn smothering Tyson after school...watch your toes! Can you see his shirt, it says "I Love My Mummy"...yes, he picked it out :)
Kaitlyn has taken interest in doing her horse's hair, I think it will stay put with that many clips.
Tyson intently studying the giraffe, "what did you do with my ball buddy?"
Tyson hanging out with Daddy watching football - who doesn't love a baby in a hat? too cute!
Another cute one with Grandpa JD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a few video clips with our old camera - the ones I take with the new camera won't upload because the file sizes are too big. So, we'll have to live with the lower quality clips for the website.


Morgan can always make Tyson giggle - well, as long as she's not holding him or touching him in anyway...I'd say that's fair.


Kaitlyn was conducting Bible Study with Tyson. It's a bit dark so I'm not sure how it'll replay but the words are the best part.

Just to summarize...