Monday, October 26, 2009

Little Boy and Big Girls!

Finally Tyson got his hands on a 'boy' toy - a sword. He was pretty thrilled, I swear he was thinking "I know what to do with this!"

The 2 giggle monsters with Tyson in the bath - he just splashes everyone, especially Mommy...

I couldn't get all 3 of them to look at me together - this was the closest I got.


Tyson, all shined up and in his bouncy - he's seriously outgrown this but he still likes it.


Sister feeding a bottle before we left for school

His first ride in the car - he was in heaven!


Look out - I'm a big boy now!


Morgan made a car-train all by herself - she was quite proud. Can't you tell by the look on her face?
Tyson and Kaitlyn scooting around on the floor - mostly backwards :)


Here we are at our first Halloween party - obviously no theme here! The girls refused to wear the costumes we made so Kaitlyn saw her Panda from last year and wanted to be that again. Morgan wouldn't dress up at all so we convinced her that she would be a cowboy with one of Tysons' shirts (yes, Tyson's shirts fit her). Daddy was a surfer and Mommy went as Daddy, hunting beard and all!
Tyson was cooperative and wore the turtle suit...he was the perfect turtle!


The girls and Cleopatra - quite scary, I can't believe they even talked to him/her.


Sunday we hung out at home and cleaned up. Here are the girls playing in the raked leaves...


Peekaboo!


This was Kaitlyn this morning...she looked so grown up!