Monday, February 1, 2010

10 Months Old

Our little man is 10 months old.
Here he is investigating the contents of the garbage...his newest hobby.
"I found it!" We'd hidden the little vacuum in the pantry because he's so obsessed with it and knows how to turn it on. I'm afraid he's going to get his little fingers caught in it. He was quite proud of himself for finding it.
Let's see...how can I ruin the girls' breakfast? Pull on their bowls and spill their cereal? Go change the channel on the TV so the cartoons don't play? Too many options this early in the morning...
This kid is all about eating now a days too. When we get home I have to put him in the highchair and start giving him food. He'll eat the entire time I'm making dinner and when it's put on the table he looks at you like "hey, you gonna give me some?"
After a meal hanging out with Daddy - he's eyeing the beer...
Another meal taken in stride
Now I must steal Morgan's. Everyone hates to hear him cry so they just shove it in until he leaves.
Getting all dressed up in jammies and snow gear - just to be silly (and give Mom a mess to clean up).
Kaitlyn helping make her favorite - Cheese noodles! Yummy!
The 3 snowbuddies headed out to go sledding on Saturday. We needed the fresh air and to give Daddy some working room...what a beautiful day it was.

Tyson was a rather excited on-looker. He loved watching Chaz chase the girls down the hill...it gave him the belly giggles.


Talking smack...


Yes, I let her take him - he had a blast and only fell out once (they were going slow)

We tried out the ice skating rink - neither one could walk on it without falling so we gave up on it quickly. Kaitlyn said "yeah, we just need some skates!" I'm sure that would have helped :)
Plan B was the swings - they always like the swings.
Tyson was a bit tuckered out on the way home. Of course Kaitlyn got tired too so I got to pull the 3 of them back...sledding used to be alot more fun...