Monday, February 22, 2010

Everyone Outside!

Morgan hauling her babies around - she actually created this setup herself. Theron tried to help modify it so it functioned a little better but he was not allowed...this was Morgan's design and she wanted it kept that way!
"Man, entertaining kids is alot of work"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dani watched the kids on Saturday and took them to the park. I had to work and Theron was working on some unfinished projects around the house.





I don't have any captions 'cause I wasn't there...but I'm glad they got out of the house for a while anyway.

The favorite part of everyone's day: the after-dinner wrestling match!
Morgan is a big talker and looks forward to it all day, then manages to get hurt or hide when it comes down to actually wrestling.


Katilyn and Tyson live for it though...so lucky to have such a fun Daddy!


Tyson - dancing like a white boy should.


Exercise! I just love Morgan's jumping jacks...

And our mischievous moment of the week: Tyson went missing and we found him in the shower, investigating the soap bottles...at least he's moved on from the the toilet inspection.