Tyson started saying words besides "mama", "dada", and the random "duck". On the way home Friday he said "doh" over and over again. Over the weekend it became quicker sounding "do". On the way into work today he started saying "go". At red lights the girls always say "go, go, go..." when it turns green. So, I've determined that our son is a genius and was telling me to "go" on Friday.
Here he is showing off his new word knowledge...
Oh - and the crazy sister that entertain him nightly.
Staying up later than sisters and 'helping' mommy.
We put out the tent and tunnel that Green Grandma got for the kids for Christmas...I'd be a little skeptical too buddy. Those sisters of yours cannot be trusted!
Here he is in the tub. I thought it was cute how facinated he was with the water coming out of the faucet. He doesn't get many baths to himself (shortly after this he was invaded, but it was fun while it lasted).
"Avola!" - Morgan the pizza helper and lead cheese taste-tester



