Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Much...Just Sick

Lots of jammie photos this week - nobody has felt well so we were aiming for comfort. Morgan and Tyson ended up with ear infections and all 3 have a horrible cough that just won't go away.

Kaitlyn and Morgan sharing a brief moment of togetherness
This was too cute - We had gotten about 4 inches of snow Saturday morning. Here is the crew cheering daddy on while he shovled the front porch.


This is as close to outside as he gets with an ear infection...he's not moving!

Sweet little Morgan


Kaitlyn and Tyson playing horses


Brusha, brusha, brusha...


Oh yes - and the crew helping daddy put the finishing touches on the kitchen.


He (Theron) was pretty thrilled that I wasn't removing them and taking pictures instead...I thought it was cute - everyone wanted to help.
"I'll hold this end Dad"