The girls had the last of their regular season games this week.
Devin was very busy for this game...but also very cute :)
He's up...
He's down...
Kaitlyn had a pretty big hit...and has found her new favorite position, playing 1st base. She's starting to realize the rules of the game and how to get people out. It's kind of sad to see them finishing right as they are starting to figure it out. That being said, I'm glad it doesn't go all the way through the summer...as that would do us all in :)
Tyson has made some really good buddies and just loves running around during the games.
Morgan awaiting the perfect pitch :)
Pitching in Belgrade. She had a great game here too!
No trouble here Mom...I just wanted her to read me a book.
I was all set to brag about my seeds that we've taken such good care of. So here they are on Mother's Day.
We left them out Monday while we went to work and when we got home...the cart had blown over and they were in a pile, and some trays were blown about the yard...spilling all the way. So sad... I guess we'll have to start over and see if we can still get a watermelon to grow between now and Sept.
Mother's Day was a hot one...85+ degrees. Mommy and Daddy were doing some yard work so the kids begged for us to pull out the sprinkler.
They ended up putting it under the trampoline and having a great time. It was snowing this time last year so it's quite a change...
Daddy made us Mother's Day breakfast. This was Devin slyly stealing Morgan's eggs. After he was done with his plate he was playing with this lego wheelbarrow. He drove it by Morgan's plate and filled it with eggs...it was pretty funny.
Tyson wanted his picture too :)
A little later I found Devin loading his truck with watermelon...what is with this kid?
I even got a video of it...such a sweet, sticky little boy :)
Morgan wrote Kaitlyn a note of appreciation. Translation: Kaitlyn you are my very best sister I love you love love. Shortly after this the love was gone (as they were fighting over a piece of gum) but it was very sweet "moment".















