Today was the 1st Day of School!
We have a 1st Grader and a 3rd Grader
and two preschoolers that didn't have to get out of their jammies :)
Likely the only day this year we won't be in a rush to get out the door
We were surrounded by Jr High kids so I'm sure the year will come when they are too cool and won't pose in front of the sign :)
Morgan with her teacher Ms. Kuchinsky.
Looking a little nervous as I left but pretty excited too!
Kaitlyn with her teacher Mrs. Weeda.
Devin got dressed while I was at the school and wanted his picture taken :)
Tyson too but he wasn't willing to get out of his jammies :) He's been looking forward to this day for awhile: stay home with 2nd grandma, in his jammies, no girls, Devin taking a nap so he can have the place to himself. He kept asking me when I was going to leave for work...he wanted to get this perfect day started!