Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Time Activities

Tyson brought home his first artwork from Preschool. A leaf-man with Daddy's name on it. He was very proud of it and pinned it on the wall immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's also been after me to take him to a play date with his new buddy Colt (from preschool). Our babysitter drops/picks Tyson up in the middle of the day so I don't know any of the kids/parents yet. So I've told him several times that we will not be inviting ourselves to Colt's house and we don't even know his parents so there is NO way he's going until we do. He came home from the babysitter the other day and said "His Dad's name is Cole and his Mom's name is Ashley. So there, now you know them. Can I have a play date?" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin says "I Grandpa"...must be the hat :)

Saturday and Sunday Daddy had some equipment home to spread gravel. Devin was in the seat almost 100% of the time. Here his head was bobbing and he was fighting me on giving up the skid steer to take a nap. I eventually won :) 

That night Daddy was getting ready for bed and Devin cleared himself a spot on the closet shelf. "Devin go night-night" he says.

Kaitlyn and Morgan ready for school one day. Kaitlyn's class was "Wear Something Gaudy Day" so she had every color of the rainbow on. Morgan, well she is always colorful (and stylish at the same time) :)

Soccer has moved to Three Forks for the 2nd half of the season.
This time of year you beg for a later game so the sun is out. 

Devin wearing Mommy's gloves. 

 Morgan and Avery. 

Morgan defending the goal.

Play date after soccer.

The 2nd week we drew the 9am game. See the snow coat? That's why Montana doesn't produce many soccer players...it was 25 degrees and windy.

 She didn't mind :)

By the end of the game it was warming up but these last two weeks will be tough...on all of us :)

Waiting...in the warm car for her game...:)

No action photos but a cute one of them waiting for the other team to kick off. 

I had to include this...because it was 10 pm and I was checking Kaitlyn's math homework...and I thought it was funny. I'd say by the time she got to question #25 she's run out of gas...:) Nice try sweetie, but they might be looking for a different answer here.