
Tyson took this picture with my camera and it's very telling of the last two weeks in Manhattan...wet!
The kids enjoyed dancing in the rain...but just for a few minutes.
But not Devin...he LOVES puddles!
Soccer anyone...?

Is it even raining?

Nice try putting some waterproof boots on me...

Now I sit-sit...and play in the puddles/mud.

Here's his normal routine before leaving in the morning. Get dressed. Sneak outside and find my strider bike. Drive through the puddles dragging my feet. Mommy comes outside to find I need new pants, socks and shoes. Mommy isn't usually too happy then...but remembers that I'm just a little boy that loves his puddles.
Is it even raining?
Nice try putting some waterproof boots on me...
Now I sit-sit...and play in the puddles/mud.
Here's his normal routine before leaving in the morning. Get dressed. Sneak outside and find my strider bike. Drive through the puddles dragging my feet. Mommy comes outside to find I need new pants, socks and shoes. Mommy isn't usually too happy then...but remembers that I'm just a little boy that loves his puddles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.jpg)
We even got a little snow out of the deal. This is out of my office window on Friday...so at least we got that first-snow business out of the way!