Oh yes...no more 2 year-olds for us!
We celebrated Devin's birthday on Monday night after Morgan's softball game. Daddy had brought life to the old sandbox and brought home a load of sand to fill 'er up.
He was very excited and yes, very helpful.
They all were.
Now we're back to having shoes and hair full of sand...but they all love it.
After 9 pm we started opening presents...no real theme just a Cars banner w/ red and blue everything (likely the last year I'll get away with that).
Noculars
I see you (he looks like a minion here)
Oh "I wuv it"
Daddy's crafty wrapping job.
Daddy, trying out the new goods - Ninja Turtle glasses and the noculars.
Dusty Crophopper was a huge hit!
His final (and biggest) present was from Morgan (because they play baseball in the yard). He opened it up and just pushed it aside to go back to his Dusty Crophopper.
Trying to get him to take interest in Morgan's present I asked him "what is it buddy?"
He replied "It's just a little brother."
Apparently they sell those in boxes now :)
Cupcake time!
I spy...
I spy a big brother wearing his little brothers' pjs :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple days later he hopped on Tyson's old bike and took it for a spin.
Not sure when he learned to peddle so well...he's been a Strider boy for so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super funny story at a Saturday softball game: We were watching Morgan play and Kailtyn had to "use the facilities". Devin kept milling around the outhouses waiting for her to come out. She kept yelling "leave me alone" "go away". Then Devin pipes up "Kaitlyn. Do you want your cat?" Even he knows she can't go to the bathroom without her cat.
He's perfecting the "pesty little brother" role.
