Tuesday, May 27, 2014

School is Winding Down

All excited for the spring concert

She requested a solo shot on the stairs :) 

Morgan by her buddy Cole singing away :)

Kaitlyn's class had some fun high-energy songs. They were pretty into it. As we've learned next year they learn to play the recorder...not sure if I'm ready for that yet.

Devin, showing his appreciation  :)

Kaitlyn with Mrs. Weeda after the show (not sure of the meaning of the $)

Morgan w/ Ms. Kuchinsky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later we hiked the M with Tyson's Preschool class. I had Chip so we took the last of the line and gave rides to any stragglers. I got to know a couple of the unmotivated kids quite well :)

Here was the lead pack with the teacher...waiting patiently for the rest of the crew.

Pit Stop # 55

Finally at the top with his buddy Carson.

I didn't get out on the ledge to get the straight-ahead view but it's proof they all made it.

They were so cute and it's funny to see Tyson in charge (as he doesn't get to be at home if you can imagine)

I cut out of work early one day and met the kiddos at the park and mostly for the last day of Preschool. Logan and Devin were racing on the hot slides.

Swinging. It's funny how much time Kaitlyn, Morgan, and Tyson spent in these swings...and Devin not so much. We moved across town so don't come here as much as we used to. He had to buck up and use the big kid swings at the school from day 1 :)

Class photo

One last giant hug for Mrs. Pickering. 

I also met Morgan at school one afternoon for her Young Author's display. The kids read some of their work to their parents.

They made class books (where each kid did a page). Here was Morgan's contribution to the "If I were President" book. 

And this one is kinda fuzzy but it's the "What would you spend $100 on" book. It's a picture of her and I at the store with a cart full of toys...:)