Nervous anyone?
Um...this isn't how I swim :)
It's going to be a fun summer huh buddy?
Kaitlyn's rabbit meeting this month, the played Jump-ordy with rabbit facts.
Her team came in 2nd but it was really good for her to mingle and break out of her shell.
PTO Spring Carnival time!
Mommy was working at the dinner so the only pictures I got were this and the kids coming back to me with their face painting.
Jaden & Kaitlyn
Morgan went all out! :)
We also ended up with 4 goldfish but they made their way to a new home. Sorry...mommy doesn't do fish right now. Two dogs, two chickens, a rabbit and a cat are about all the cleanup I can handle :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of dogs...Chip went to his first prom at the high school this year. Yes, they had the doors of the gym propped open with chairs for ventilation and he helped himself to the action. Some high school kid called the house at 10:30 and said,our dog was at the high school so I buzzed over there in the car to see him leaping out the door and into the parking lot. He smelled like dead deer so I'm sure those girls in dresses were just thrilled to see him come in. Good Lord. So this was the straw that broke the camels back.
Because Mr. Chip can't seem to contain himself in our yard, we invited the Invisible Fence guy out to help him.
They were training one evening before they actually installed the fence. Chaz isn't too thrilled about the whole deal, after all his running away days are over (finally). They've gotten out a few times but are gradually figuring it out. It's rather nice to not have to worry about it constantly and hopefully Chip's formal days are over :)










