It's nice being home everyday so I can capture a few more of those priceless moments with the kiddos. They are at such fun ages - Kaitlyn and her 4 year-old imagination - Morgan and her 2 year-old curiousity & Tyson and his newborn discoveries and every changing looks.
Here's an armload of kiddos
I was folding some laundry and Morgan wanted to come see Baby Tyson. Apparently he was doing more than just flailing his arms.

Not so happy here but the girls had overwhelmed him with toys. After dragging all the baby toys out they thought it was Christmas - all this neat stuff!

Kaitlyn picked some pretty flowers out of the yard and decided to put them in a vase. She was very proud of herself and was a little upset when she woke up the next day and they were gone...I'm sure she'll find more when the snow melts.

Oh yes, Kaitlyn's baby needs a drink too

So the girls have been begging me to put Baby Tyson in their strollers so they could take him for a walk. I figured we better do it now before he doesn't fit in the stroller anymore...what a tank!

He's quite a load for Morgan, especially in high heels - I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. She was grunting and groaning...he's a bit heavier than one of her babies and a little harder to maneuver.
Petting Baby Tyson

Our Big Man and his truck jammies...he was throwing a few smiles but the second I turned on the camera they went away.






