A co-worker of mine, Angie, came to the house today to take some pictures of the kids. We had some technical difficulties and her flash wasn't working so we didn't have much luck with the inside photos but got a few. She ended up getting some super cute ones of the girls outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Babies first...
I told her I didn't want to be in any but a couple of them turned out OK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Morgan's turn...
This is my favorite of Morgan - it really doesn't even look like her at first glance
This one is for Keely - I know it'll be her favorite!

She got some great ones of her beautiful blue eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it's Big Sister Kaitlyn's turn
Now it's Big Sister Kaitlyn's turn
Kaitlyn was all over the pettiskirt - and the wings were a big hit because we are in a Thumbalina phase now















