Thursday, April 23, 2009

We Think He's Ours...

The Billings hospital has a website where you can view the babies born there. I wanted to find it for his baby book so I typed in his birthday and first name and got the picture of Tyson, born 3/31/09 at 2:48 pm weighing 9# 13 oz and parents are Vicki and Les. So congratulations to Vicki and Les on your baby but this one's ours!
This was the mug shot from the hospital in Billings - it was around midnight and he doesn't appear to be very happy about the situation.

These are some updated sleeping photos...
We had our 3 week checkup on Thursday and Tyson weighed in at 13 lbs and was over 23 inches long! He's gained more than a pound a week! It puts him in the 99th percentile for height & weight. I'll give him credit, he does have a good strategy: first he eats until his belly can hold no more then he sleeps, waking only a couple hours later for more food. What a little sweetie!