We had our company Golf Tourney/BBQ a little earlier this year, which meant Mommy could golf.
No, not really because I cannot golf I drove the drink cart instead. Which, for all intents and purposes was as good as golfing.
Our neighbor Donna (whom also worked at Barnard this summer) came along and we soaked up the sun, drank way too early and had a great time.
Then we met up at the splash park for the BBQ portion of the day.
Ice cream sundaes!
Aunt Jenna came for the weekend to visit so she got some snuggle time with the exhausted Devin-man.
What? So I like watermelon...
Kaitlyn and Morgan helping draw tickets and hand out prizes. They were excellent helpers.
Morgan even scored a free hat...then helped Aunt Bethany braid her hair :)
Morgan and her buddy Christian (whom happened to be at the Splash Park)
Carson and Tyson - preschool buddies also met up. Love their happy faces in this picture!
And Devin...to tired to run around and play so he found an empty prize box, stole mommy's phone and had a Netflix-fix :)