The summer started awfully hot but it seems to be mellowing out a bit.
Regardless, the kids are still thrilled to be on a break from school and staying home all day.
This guy finds gravel and dirt piles to play in.
What? Yes, I found my Halloween costume...
...and no, it's not too hot.
All freckles and smiles!
His newest passion...golf.
Not sure how we harbor this habit and for now we'll just assume it's a phase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Traffic cops...
...and cowboy robbers.
Love the evenings because they can just play and we can sit outside and unwind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyson talked the smack that he could pull the cooler full and them.
It took awhile but he did manage to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to our yearly hail storms very few of our windows have screens. But if they did, how would you play window games? This was the Boise State Hardware Store. How can we help you?
Likely this mom was looking for a latte...but really it's hard to say.
Twister anyone?
Lovin' on his doggie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy and Mr. Mike had an old fashion pig relocating party one night.
Daddy had the barrel idea and well...it made it a lot less eventful than I was figuring.
They like their new digs and they all survived so I guess that's the most important thing.
Sparklers and fireworks anyone?
Can I light one?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The kids earned a dinner out to eat so they picked the Olive Garden. They were reminiscing about Devin's lemon eating experience so they tried it themselves...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not 100% of the story behind this one but they wanted to switch clothes when I went outside to see if I could tell them apart when I came back in. Too bad I didn't get any video of Devin laughing at these two. He was hysterical.
I personally was impressed that Daddy got Tyson's shirt on...
...and well, Daddy's shorts didn't work out so well for Tyson.
And so it begins....super cool selfies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaitlyn's summer has proven to keep her busy. She's getting ready for the fair with all of her 4-H projects.
She had her last cooking meeting and made this awesome fruit pizza.
And she bought another bunny to add to her herd. His name was Mushu when we bought him but Kaitlyn wanted to change it. So, it was Shadow...then Black Lightning but Mommy thought he looked like the Dragon Toothless. It kinda stuck.
See?
So here is Kaitlyn and her new bunny Toothless. He's 10 weeks old and is a Holland Lop. He's a sweetheart and should do well for her at the fair with her showmanship. Victoria is a good bunny but she is more of a pet than a show bunny.










