The week after the fair Mommy had the opportunity to go to her companies man camp job in northern Manitoba. We flew into Thompson, Manitoba and drove 2 hours on a dirt road to get there.
We're damming this river :-)
It's entirely to fantastic to capture in a picture.
The drills and excavators working to dig out where the powerhouse will eventually be.
Cofferdams to re-route the river and protect the excavation.
The planning board.
While there I escorted a photographer. He got some great shots and these are just a few:
Ideally I could go back at this time next year but we'll see! We were closing out this bid when we went to Delaware for Lewis and Jenna's wedding in Nov 2013 (I actually had to stay at the house one day to work on it instead of vacationing) and to see it now being built is awesome!









