Daddy and kiddos made a trip to Gooding to see Aunt Bethany and the visiting Aunt Brie!
And they went BOATING! Something the girls have been wanting to do all summer.
Little windy?
Rumor has it that Tyson was not a huge fan of the boat. But he appears to have staying away from the edges and alive :-)
Devin is loving it...Tyson is miserable. Daddy and Aunt Brie looking good!
Kaitlyn lounging in 60 degree water. She didn't care!
Devin got his turn to make it go fast.
Tubing anyone?
Kaitlyn making a pyramid with Aunt Bethany and Aunt Brie.
It was a good day huh Buddy?
When they got back Daddy grilled up some surf & turf.
A picture on the phone from the ride...which I found funny because I wasn't there.
Yeah...that's about what it's like :-)
And what did Mommy do while they were gone? Cleaned the house! I got through almost every room and on Sunday morning posted this picture on Facebook. It was all gone in less than an hour :-) I even filled an entire Suburban and my brown car with stuff for Goodwill. It felt really good to pare down and I'm looking forward to doing it again once the kids go back to school!
